Products & Services
Matalco Inc. is a leading producer of high-quality homogenized 6000 series aluminum billets and logs for the aluminum extrusion and forging manufacturing industries using world-class remelt technology. We are dedicated to providing our customers with superior products and unmatched service in the industry.
Alloys – 6063, 6463, 6060, 6560, 6005, 6005A, 6105, 6101, 6061, 6351, 6082
- Variations include: High speed, bending, high-strength, EC grade, forging, and LEED compliant.
- Other alloys can be produced subject to volumes and feasibility.
- Inches: 6”, 7”, 8”, 9”, 10”, 11", 12”, 13”
- Millimeters: 152, 178, 203, 229, 254, 279, 305, 330
- Cut Billet - Inches: 16” – 52”
- Cut Billet - Millimeters: 406 – 1,321 mms
- Logs - Inches: 125” – 288”
- Logs - Millimeters: 3,175 – 7,315 mms
- Matalco operates a fleet of over 200 specialized modern light-weight trailers to handle and remove our customers’ scrap.
- Scrap materials accepted include bare extrusion, painted, anodized and long scrap, butts, as well as saw chips/fines.
Fixed Forward Pricing
- Matalco provides fixed forward pricing for fixed priced aluminum ingot and billet needs.
Matalco employs a full time metallurgist on staff allowing us to provide the following in-house technical services to our customers:
- Chemical Analysis by OES (Optical Emission Spectrometer)
- Moisture Analysis
- Optical Microscopy
- Hardness Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
In addition, we can also arrange for scanning electron microscopy at very high magnification and other services for an additional fee.
For each billet cast, we supply the chemical analysis and can provide the hydrogen content for the corresponding cast upon request.